CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

Battery life extremely limited; even after battery replacement?

Greetings,

After replacing the lock button on my phone; My battery life has been very short. In example : full charge at 0900 hrs has to recharged before noon. Thought the battery was old and replaced it, helped but is no where near the expected.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

It sounds like there is a logic board issue. As the phones get older of course battery life decreases, lithium ions have a two year life however if that is not fixing the problem I would wager to guess that you are having issues with you logic board and there is no way I know of to repair that other than Cyberdoc LLC and I am not sure if they can fix that without you being able to identify which transisitor controls the power drain.

Other than that I would try the usual tricks: turn bluetooth off, close out of apps and turn your brightness down.

Hope this helps!

revanantwraith will be eternally grateful.