Compact digital camera with built-in flash with 10.0 Megapixel, 10x Optical Zoom and Image Stabilizer System. Disassembling requires the use of certain equipment.

My camera won't turn on, how do I fix it?

I dropped my camera recently and I've tried various times to turn it on but it refuses to do so.

I have a er 99 camera wont turn on

I have the a2200 canon and my battery is on full charge but it won’t come on

I have Samsung PL 101 it's fully charged but it won't open

Most Helpful Answer

First check the battery compartment door. There is a micro switch that turns the camera off when you open it. If the battery cover does not press down on the switch the camera won't go on. Make sure that the battery compartment door covers the batteries so that the micro switch senses that the cover is closed.

Please help me in locating sensor in SX120 IS . I tried to find but no luck..

Holding the camera upside down with the battery door open and the SD chip closest to you, the micro-switch is white. it is to the left of the SD card, immediately to the right of the black plastic protrusions which might act as a catch for the latching mechanism. We have 2 of these cameras. The one that is working has the white micro-switch which moves down when you push on it. The broken camera seems to be missing this white micro-switch, and it will not turn on.

May please u show me white-micro switch on a picture. I think mine is the same problem.

Thank you, thank you. This was the first site I tried and yours the first answer. My micro switch had become jammed. One poke with a paper clip and, voila, fixed. Yea

Thank you , very much so how do i maintain the micro switch so that it doesn't go off otherwise i think it will go off again though i used the same trick as viola a paper clip and it worked so i am still worried it wont go on again

I do not see either. So my camera just does not stay turned on. Have tried numberous batteries and nothing will make it stay on. The battery cover closes and it still says change batteries even when new batteries are in it. Help please.

just now by Robyn Budenstein

Thank you so much for your detailed description. Would you mind posting a picture so that I can see the switch and it's placement in the camera please?

get a new camera this stuff does not work

i don't have a apps for my camera

I found a solution to this question. First make sure the battery's are charged. Second remove the SD card and replace it with a new one. Then replace the lens with another one(you don't have to). Now it should work

THANKS!

I had this problem all I you need to do check the bottem of the cam make sure battery is pushed in. But I'm referring to a safari hd action camera

My polaroid E826 won't turn on when I press the button to turn on whats wrong with it

Whats wrong with my polaroid E826 it won't turn on

No I have not dropped my camera

No I have not dropped my camera

I have the same problem, it won't turn on but when I clicked on the button on/off (btw my camera is eos m3) it just beeps and and the light below the button on/off keeps blinking. Kindly send me a solution for this issue, ty

mines wont turn on either and nothing else seems to work

hello

When the camera is turned on, the first time the camera appears on the camera monitor, the camera turns on, but the lens does not work.my camera is sx530hs.thanks

Maria will be eternally grateful.