Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

No sound is coming from my earpiece.

There is no sound coming from the earpiece. I restored the phone, and still there is nothing. i called voicemail and the speakerphone works fine.. but the earpiece has no sound coming from it.

I actually figured it out last night. I did some looking around and found people had taken theirs to apple and it was just a matter of there being dust or lint in the jack of the headphones. the phone thought it had headphones in. i blew in the headphone jack, put the headphones in and out about 30 times aha, and then reset. bam! sure enough it fixed it up!

since it's less than a year old i would go to apple and let them handle that problem

Lukevaslet will be eternally grateful.