Second generation (E30) BMW 3 Series and the final 3 Series to sport the boxy '80s styling similar to the E32 7 Series and E34 5 Series.

Outside mirrors not working.

The electric outside mirrors are not working on my BMW 325i. I have replaced the fuse and they still don't work. When I move the the positioning knob I can hear something "click" that sounds like its coming from under the hood.

The click you are hearing could be a bad relay, but it is hard to say. If you remove either the tweeter or the small plastic panel (depending on your car's options) at the front corner of the window glass on the door, you will see a three wire rectangular connector. If you have access to a multimeter, you could disconnect this connector and test the wires for voltage by connecting the test leads to the car-side of the connector and activating the mirror switch. If you have voltage, the motor(s) in your mirror are likely seized. If you do not have voltage, the relay in the circuit is probably damaged.

The e30 has a few problems with corroding (or better rotten) connectors.

here is a link to m42club.com

is think that everthing you need is in there - surely, there can be other problems too - but i would first check the connections and the switch

[URL=http://www.carsfind.net]Car prices[/url] ---E30 3-series MCH is loved by many amateur sites around the world. E30 has been more than 8 years from 1984 to 1991. Providing input to many people of BMW, these sporty sedan has it all, his legendary BMW handling, motor, high torque, and a wide range of standard features of a wouild expect from this luxury brand. I will build links to all kinds of parts E46 BMW here, this library will also serve those who do not have websites, but enhtusiasts or companies have something to share and a passion for BMW.

Top Ten Cars - When it comes to the Duraflex 1984-1991 BMW 3 Series E30 M-Tech Wing for the make Raceonusa.com your first choice! Aside from having thousands of products from a wide variety of manufacturers, we also manufacture our own line of body kits, carbon fiber hoods, and cf fenders, look for our CFH brand throughout the website, we manufacture and carry a huge selection of after market parts!

Score -1

and this is related to the problem with the mirrors how?

Dave Urban will be eternally grateful.