Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Only showing the backlight on my iPhone after screen replacement!

I have attempted to replace my screen on my iPhone 4, and after reassembling everything multiple times, nothing displays apart from the blue back light.

I have noticed that this has fallen out of my phone, but I have no idea where it came from. Does anyone know if this would affect it, cause any problems, or how to solve this problem? Need my phone working asap!

http://imgur.com/H1l1g1L

it's pretty easy to bend the flex too much, especially on the 4s and ruin a perfectly good screen, when you are inserting it through the midframe. It's a hard lesson (learned the hard way :-( )

the metal bracket in your picture, should go underneath the battery connector. it just a bracket to keep the gsm antenna connector in place.

about you screen.. sound like a faulty lcd

Thank you! Got a new LCD coming :)

Emily will be eternally grateful.