0

talia stanley
1

samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 wont turn on

i was in the middle of checking my facebook when my tablet randomly turned of despite having full charge. i left it on charge for more than 3 days and still nothing. i tried holding down the buttons and even connecting it to the computer to see if they can recognise it but still nothing can anyone give me some tips on what to do ? x

same thing here i was on a game and it just turned off

Josh Hedges,

When I came back from walking the dog , it wouldn't turn on.

Kyle,

1

Adam
13

I thought Samsung was a good company! I will never look at them in the same light again... although I've got a slightly different (and worse) problem with my tab. If anyone here is thinking of buying one, DON'T. Sorry to say this Samsung, but you're tablet series was kind of a waste. If you're looking for a decent tablet, buy a Nexus 7. :)

I agree, DONT BUY A SAMSUNG TABLET!

Mike Volt,

0

Nanette
1

Just happened to mine too. Should be fully charged. Screen is black but twice when I hit the screen it made a ping sound but didn't turn on. Can someone help, please?

0

Val
1

Same thing with mine! Help please! Just downloaded the owner's manual to look at troubleshooting, total waste of time! All it gives you is:

Troubleshooting

If your device has fatal errors, hangs up, or freezes, you may

need to reset the device to regain functionality.

• If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the

Power/Lock Key for 10 to 15 seconds.

Thanks Samsung for nothing!

Edited by: Val ( )

thanks ! i got it on

Spoorthy Puppam,

tnx 4 d info...it works...

mariellafegementiza,

0

troubledElectra
1

i recently put my tablet into the shop and was told it had water damage and needs a new motherboard, not too happy thou, and still needs to be fixed now!

0

Stephanie Jones
1

My Samsung galaxy Tab 2 7.0" ran out of battery so I left it for a few days, forgetting to charge it.. Now it wont turn on. I've tried holding down the power button and the volume up button for 30 seconds but still nothing? what do I do?

Same I need a fix

benatkin03,

connect your tablet with PC or Laptop for couple of hours. This one may work for you.

Harpreet Singh,

If I let mine get to low,and turns its self of, when I put charger in comes up with the charging bar flashes once then goes of time after time, I found that plugging in to laptop for 30 seconds with the laptop not charging at the mains fixes mine straight away, can plug standard samung charger in charges fine, I now try not to let mine run below 5% to avoid this problem

goose56811,

I think your little trick works. Thanks for the help.

kwamenla,

0

Agoha Chibuikem
1

Same thing with mine...it wasn't charging then I put it off and tried to put it on again and it didnt come on again

0

Ashutosh Shukla
1

my tab 2 just switched off.... now it only comes till the samsung logo display and it !@#$%^& doesnt switch 0n

Thats what mine does

Josh Hedges,

your power button might be stuck try banging the power button side down on the table

karankyy1713,

0

kraheem9177
1

I had the same exact problem and I was told the same thing that it needs a new motherboard which cost $400. This makes not since because I can buy a new one for this price.

0

Fixmart Laboratory
385

A common problem Galaxy 3, and in Note 2 same components as tab 2

EMMC component (memory module) all information on the phone was lost.

There are labs that can repair and replace the component in the new one, a better version of the component

you can read about it

note 2 sudden death

Edited by: Fixmart Laboratory ( )

0

Lauren
1

This happened to me to!

But the problem I'm having is when I put the Samsung tablet 7.0 on charge it comes up with the loading symbol then the charging symbol then the screen turns black and then back to the loading symbol again, this goes on forever no matter how long I charge the tablet and how many buttons I press to try to turn it on it just won't.

I read up on it and looked on YouTube and people actually removed the back of the tablet and take out the battery leave it for an hour and then put it back in, this sort of resets the tablets battery yet doesn't remove any files or anything you need on the tablet.

If you look up on YouTube "How to remove a battery from Samsung Tablet 2" it should come up with a series of videos showing you the safest way possible to do so, if not just go to the store and get it checked out, or you get them cheap Indian repair shops on the corners in places in London who would happily do it on the spot and for cheap and maybe even tell you what's exactly wrong with it as they might have come across it before.

But please if anyone does find a easy, quick solution to this problem let me know.

I had the same problem with mine too and it was fixed by samsung service center by reloading the OS. Hard format. try it or give it to nearest Samsung center. mine working fine.

Puneet Swarnkar,

0

nigga
1

mine galaxy tap 2 7.0 it charge was 20% per sent iwas chicking my instagram but then it turned off without any reason please i want quick solution im sad for mine galaxy ......#

1.please im trusting you guys

and it dosent want to turn on

nigga,

0

Vanessa Saintlouis
1

so what we sppose to do.

0

Mujib
1

I have a tab 2 and I downloaded UDC to get rid of the softkeys and when it rebooted I t didn't work so I tried again and it said Samsung galaxy tab 2 and then it just turned off and I tried formatting it in download mode but it didn't work!!! someone HELP!!!

0

harry
1

my problem was that i could not turn on my samsung device no matter what i try'd. After few hours of trying i found something that might help you.What i did is i connected my device to charger and then waited a few minutes, then i pushed volume+ and power button,the screen turned on, it started charging in the samsung "charging screen". This problem is very common on samsung devices, one thing to prevent it is regularly charge your device, DO NOT LET IT TURN OFF BY ITSELF, Factory reset your device every 3-6 months.

0

abigail
1

my problem is similar to all of yours. my samsung would randomly restart its self and come back on but it was running a little low so i restarted it myself but it comes up samsung galaxy tab 3 and it goes to the samsung logo and lights up blue behind the letters this has happend quite few ties. i had recently sent it back to the warehouse bc of the charging peice. it never ued to do that until i had gotten it back. i dont understand i wasnt my fault. and im freaking out bc i havent had it for a year yet on 8/27 would be a year i had it. if anyone has a solution id love to hear but if not im just gonna call samsung myself

0

sow sahibou
1

my Galaxy tab 2 was on when i left i put in charge then when i came back it was off then i try to turn on but its not working I try everything still wont turn on can someone help please ...

0

fariyafaheem2
1

My tablet was on 8 % charge when i plugged it in while still using it , it showed that it was charging but the percentage of charge kept draining, at one point the tab shut down by it self then it started with the gold bar battery and it was charging fine(or so i thought) anyway so i left it for about 3-4 hours and when i came back it still would turn on, I've tried all the possible ways on internet abt the volume up and down process , the 30 sec process everything but it still wont turn on. What should i do plzz sumone help? if my mom gets to know she wont buy me a new charger or get it repaired and ill have to pay from my own pocket money which im saving for a new phone!

0

facebeinar
1

Okay Well, probably. First of all, i have exactly same problem here With the same item!

My tablet was on 14 % charge, and i watched youtube... then it went black, and then i tried to turn it on, but its just showing the same thing again and again and again.... over and over....

so what is the problem?!

0

shabaka5973
1

There is no answer for this problem.

0

Mike Volt
1

It happened just when I reinstalled my ROM, it happened on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. WHAT DO I DO?!

Actually my tablet is on but there is no response, I tried EVERYTHING but all I found was to f@cking reset my tablet even though my tablet is blank. .-.

Mike Volt,

0

Walker Lazier
1

hold the power button and vol. up button for thirty sec. while pluged into a computer

0

Angela Dickey
1

Happened to me too with about 60% battery. Pinterest locked up and all of a sudden it was the black screen of death! Nothing from it until I plugged it into my PC and then just a battery flash. Took at least 5 minutes for it to respond with a Samsung flash. I kept trying the power button and the up volume and it finally booted up!

Edited by: Angela Dickey ( )