Laptops manufactured by Asus.

My asus is connected to the internet but won't let me browse

My laptop says it's connected but when I try to browse it says server not found.... What do I do?

Is it the first time you try to connect to that network?

lets try to see if your getting anything out onto the internet. go to run type "CMD", black window will appear and type "ping www.google.com"

if you get reply and all 4 pings sent and received back then your good but if all lost there is a problem. let us know.

Click on Start Button

Go to My Computer and right click on it

Go to manage and then select device manager

Here you can see "Network Adapter" something click on it.

Now click on update driver and select online update it will download driver and you will connect your wifi internet.

i had the same issue It seems like some registry or browser issue because last time I faced the same problem in windows 10 . just remove the driver and check the settyings in driver and for more steps visit http://goo.gl/HXjBDK . this will help

It seems like some registry or browser malfunctioning because last time I faced the same problem in windows XP and had to re-install windows after trying each and everything. However you can do following tries:

Run ATF-Cleaner and CCcleaner, free sharewares available on internet for download, in your system for broken registry links , clearing cache and temporary internet files etc.

If not the you can also try by performing system restore that might can help otherwise in worse case you can re-install your OS to make it trouble free. Good Luck

i think you might want to check the time and date settings and update the wireless driver . checkout this blog http://fixingblog.com/asus-laptop-wirele...

My ASUS laptop won't connected to the internet

I have got a good internet connection but cannot browse anything i.e. Google, I just keep getting the dice spinning round, I have an anti virus on it

I actually experienced same on my PC. Except in my case, i used Firefox browser. I tried all the tips i could find online but none worked. At the end of the day, i simply went to the firefox internet settings and changed Configure proxies to access the internet from Use system proxy settings to Auto-detect proxy settings for this network. And that did the trick.

For reference purpose, here you go: Fix Computer Connected To Active WiFi But Not Browsing

Teresa Campbell will be eternally grateful.