The CD won't recognize any discs and it won't eject

My MacBook Pro 13' Early 2011, used to work fine, but now I inserted a CD and it didn't even recognize it, and as it doesn't recognize it there is no way to eject it.

I have tried holding down the trackpad while restarting the MBP but still keeps the disc inside and is not recognizing the disc nor ejecting it.

I have tried with command E, I have tried with mac DVD player, I have tried with iTunes and nothing seems to work.

I take care of my laptop really well, so I didn't hit it with anything or bumped the laptop at all, it only sits on my heat reduction pad on my desk and I take care of it really well. Some days ago when I inserted a disk it used to work fine but now I have this problem and nothing seems to work.

Any new fresh, step by step ideas on how to solve my problem? I would be greatly appreciated please help!!

i experienced this kind of problem,try a piece of paper or cardboard as thick as 1mm.x2cm.wide x 15cm.long at foremost end of it place a double tape as thick as 1mm. x 1.5cm.L x 1.5cm W, or you can fold a clear tape to make it double tape but be sure that pressed and you stick it well on paper,insert it on your disc drive as much as 4 to 5 cm. at center and lift up a little,back to center then move in out motion for a small distance then if you feel a load on it pull it out slowly,this was a stupid idea but it works,hope it can help your problem solve.

have nice day

xerxes

i didn't think this would actually work....but it did! thank you!

I just tried this. It worked! Thank you so much! Never though a piece of paper and tape would do the trick, but it worked like magic. I had tried everything and was so frustrated, I was ready to unscrew the entire laptop or even splice it open.

Rich will be eternally grateful.