Huawei Phone

Repair and disassembly guides for cell phones manufactured by Huawei.

Why my huawei u8650 wont turn on?

My Huawei U8650 is broken. It is not working. When i try to turn it on, only repeating this animation all time http://i.ytimg.com/vi/CUZognvqO74/mqdefa...

When i try to connect phone with my laptop, it display this ( http://www.jayceooi.com/wp-content/uploa... ) what is more normal, but i cant do anything, it is not responding on my touch. Only when i push power button it gets locked and i cant do anything. After some time, it gets back on black screen.

Please help me to fix this problem, i will be very thankful.

PS: Sorry for my bad English :)

Nope, i got phone in May and i it was working normal.

by Igor

my huawei behaves like a laptop only works when pluged in power socket............!

by Rhamzan Shakim

How to fix my huawei it really won't turn on even if I already press the turn on button...please help me..

by angel

hi I have it on my hornor 4x model:che2-l11 color black all black I get this in Christmas last year & I still have the problem unfortunately, Huawei Home has stopped & I can only fabrication it & can't not back-up it after I fabricator it be the same as I get it so is it the sd-card intern harddisk or is it my problem to install crap I do this almost every day & I hate it be like crap so what can I do honor Huawei 4x is with 2 sim-card 1 sd-card no battery to tap out & every time I get on to the mobile I need to download the games or app over again & it take me lots of hours no Wi-Fi I can't no use please can someone E-mail me on notfake2001@hotmail.com to support how I can do to not have this problem & I told your I'm sick of fabrication it over 15 times on 2 month

by Christian no last name

Is Che2-L11 hornor 4x color black

by Christian no last name

Hi Igor,

Luckily it looks like a software issue and not hardware!

First try to turn of your devise, remove the battery and wait a few minutes and plug it in again. Try to see if it's work now. I had a kind of similar issue in the past with my Nexus S and it have fixed.

If not better, you should try a hard reset. The only issue, it will delete all information on you internal storage (SMS, MMS, Call log, settings,apps...) but probably not what you have on your memory card (Picture, Music,...).

If you want to do so and don't care about internal storage information follow these steps:

1. Have your battery fully charged.
  2. Turn OFF your cell phone if you can.
  3. Remove the battery and way a few second.
    • In the mean time you can eventually remove your SD card so that you can be sure nothing will be deleted on it.
  4. Plug it in again.
  5. Press and hold both Volume up + Power button at the same time.
  6. Use volume Up and Down to navigate and select "Factory reset".
  7. Validate with power button.

This will hard reset your phone and I hope fix the issue. It may take a 10-15 minutes!

Keep us updated. Good luck.

When i m doing step 5, Huawei animation is repeating again and again.

by Igor

Step 3 : Make sure you have removed the battery for 5 second minimum.

| Step 5 : You may have to hold for 25 seconds both buttons. If it's not working eventually try with Volume Down instead of Volume Up. All Android device have the recovery menu available holding Volume button and power at the same time... for some devices it is volume up and some time volume down. For the U8650 we can found both combination on the web so probably one will work...

by Gaetan

Now it works fine :D Thank you!!!

by Igor

Now just home button doesnt work. Can i fix it or just i have to adjust on it?

by Igor

Do you speak about the sensitive home button bellow the screen on the right corner?

by Gaetan

we had the same problem ! i tried what you meant but nothing happend :(

please help me ! :(

by JAN

Well my y221 is just giving a white screen when I turn it on I have had the phone fully charged tried to factory rest but its still giving me a white screen. What could be the problem ???

by Sammy Sen

Well, I have another problem. I turn on the phone, but there is no animation. The battery is fully charged. The screen is not responding on touch. What can I do?

just a question

my android phone just stays on the huawei screen and never starts up

someone help!!!!!!!!

Any solutions ?

I just had the same issue with my Huawei. I took my battery out, plugged it in, and pushed the power and volume up button. For some reason it started up again.

by Lindsey F

Me too and then when it is on it stays on for a few seconds and then says shutting off and makes his repetitive ringtone help!!!!!!!!!!!!

by mr ngakau

can't take battery out

by chloeaddie

it not turning on

it not turning on only vibrating when i press power

by arman08ilagan

i received my Huawei Ascend G730 and when i connected it to charge, it just vibrates every 5 seconds. The indicador light does not turn on, Ive held down the power button, power + Up, power + down, power + up & down. I even took out battery and connected to charger again and still does the vibrating thing without it.

its brand new and i dont know how to fix, please help!!

hey ummm im having the same problem with my hawei duece but when i do that trick it comes up with a red screen saying welcome update???? up in the top left hand corner

What do i do please help me :(

i can't enter recovery mode when i press volume up+power button it shows the huawei picture and nothing else shows up, the phone also heats up. And i can't do a firmware update either same problem there. My phone is rooted and a while ago it was lagging really badly so i opened root explorer and deleted everything and the phone rebooted, it was a lot faster but i couldn't see internal storage at at file manager, can anyone be kind enough to upload all the softwares&hardwares and send me link?

my mail bytespass@hotmail.com

mine is doing the same exact stuff try pressing the upper volume button a lot and then the will be a mail box then a warning sign keep waiting then use the volume buttons for up and dowm and the power button as in ok go down to reset you will have to re add contacts and apps ur music and pictures will til be up there please try it . it worked for me

its only showing me pink screen

its only showing me the lg sigh and nothing else

by nevaeh holland

It shows me a pink screen as well

by mr ngakau

Hey my huwei deuce has the same problem with the "red screen and welcome update" what do I do somebody please help me (if anybody knows please call or text me :'( 0467701204 ) please

mine still wont work when i try to reboot it comes up with message force close.

hi im kelly and my phone wont turn on no matter how many times i press the on button or how many times i charge it but when i charge this screen pops up but there is a big red dot on it and when i disconnect it it turns off i searched websites to try to fix this but nothing if ther is anyone who know the solution to my problem please email me at kellyvielma2@gmail.com

Really Huwaei 8650 is now a headache for me since i am facing the same situation of black and light animation that is not to be opened. I paid so many times for technicians they try to format /reset/ and open it but it again becomes troubled. so, please help me if there is any permanent way of solution for this phone.

Thanks U so much.... it has worked 4 me....

my mobile in said problem so not open

My u8650 is dead after updating firware with sd card, only home and back button light up and phone turn on with black sreen when pluged into pc..

Thanks Gaetan itt really helps me a lot :*

why is not turning on my huawei y210 ?

Hi, Im having an issue with my phone.. the phone is not fully turned on . It's suck on the huawei welcome sign. I trid holding the power and the volume down button but not working

i keep trying it now the screen is pink

by Priscilla Kulendran Louis

My phone won't turn on at all. Just keeps vibrating and flashing huawei on front but won't start at all

by Fred Brad Fnaf Gmod

my phone wont turn on.it has the red Vodafone symbol on the screen for the last 12 hours.anyone able to help me.

my huawei U8185 wont turn on or charge it just stays on huawei logo

by denshensmadollario

what do I do? my phone does not app atall and it says i dont have any more space to recieve sms whil i have abundant of free space on my phone what do I do?

yey! it worked! but all my data is gone. but it's better than not having to use my phone for more than a week now. thanks for this info. HUAWEI G700-U10

It helps a lot, thank you so much

after turning off my phone the animation repeatedly keep coming up. i tried rebooting it but the animation still keep coming up

what should i do to correct this???????????

by natelia

Please help me my huawei keeps on restarting when I softly touched the power button it forcely restarts...

What should I do

And when I did that safe mode ...

My WiFi can't doesn't work

Please answer me..

by king

hi ihave a troble with my huawei y600 it not finish to power on when i power it it remain in logo of huawei and it stuck on it

pls ineed help

hi I have it on my hornor 4x model:Che2-L11 color black all black I get this in Christmas last year & I still have the problem unfortunately, Huawei Home has stopped & I can only fabrication it & can't not back-up it after I fabricator it be the same as I get it so is it the sd-card intern harddisk or is it my problem to install crap I do this almost every day & I hate it be like crap so what can I do honor Huawei 4x is with 2 sim-card 1 sd-card no battery to tap out & every time I get on to the mobile I need to download the games or app over again & it take me lots of hours no Wi-Fi I can't no use please can someone E-mail me on notfake2001@hotmail.com to support how I can do to not have this problem & I told your I'm sick of fabrication it over 15 times on 2 month.

just flash it...

by knowledge chinoda

i just bought this phone not even a week ago. and its stuck on blue screen.... i cant get it to display anything.... its alerting me when i have a phone call or messages, but its stuck on blue screen... HELP

I have huawei g6u10, my problem is it doesnt open after installing system update. It doesnt even charged. I tried many times hard reset but no response . Its totally dead. What to do? Pls help. My email is im_dess@yahoo.com.ph

Igor will be eternally grateful.