Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

left edge of my screen doesn't respond

I changed my home button and after reassembling my device i noticed that i can't press the letter "Q" or change into numeric keyboard or move icons to left screen. Seems that few pixels from the left side of the screen doesn't respond. Should i change digitizer/screen or is there something else i can do?

knithil, it has been my experience, that if a certain location of the digitizer does not work, the digitizer circuit has failed. Of course since you just worked on your phone, you do want to make sure that all your cables are properly connected, but ultimately I would prepare to replace the digitizer. Hope this helps, good luck.

I checked digitizer's cable, but still nothing.. Anyway, many thanks for your answer mate!

knithil will be eternally grateful.