Wont startup, Screen pixilated

My MacBook Pro Model A1150 wont turn on properly. When i turn it on i get the load screen with apple logo in the middle but ive got these pixels running across the screen. And after a bit of loading time i get to the login screen but then the pixels goes even worse and looks like something from Transformers.

You can see a picture here:

Broken Macbook pro

Can anyone tell me what to do with this? Is the screen broken? The harddrive? Anyone else had this problem and solved it?

I hope to hear from you.

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the late reply.

Ive tried to connect an external monitor and the same thing happens on that screen. I get to the login screen and its all pixilated..

Heres a photo of it:

http://www.23hq.com/tingkaer1/photo/8424...

I really hope you can help me out so i wont have to go out and buy myself a new laptop.

When i try to log on the Apple loading mouse point starts spinning around and then nothing it just stays like this without nothing else happening.

So i tried rebooting it a few more times holding the CTRL key down and i all of a sudden i got a new picture where only half the screen was pixilated. I tried to reboot again and this time the screen worked. So now its back and running and I'm a happy camper :)

Try to plug the MacBook up to an external monitor if you can. That will get you started.

Tingkaer will be eternally grateful.