0

Jason
11

Need help with protective film on transparent rear panel!

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

Ok, so I purchased the Transparent Rear Panel for iPhone 4 GSM and I've watched the video about a dozen times. Apparently there is a small, thin film covering the camera lens area.

I've destroyed several of my fingernails and ruined the tip on the brand-new spudger that came with my brand-new Pro Tech ToolKit and I STILL cannot seem to remove this film. My pictures are blurry and I'm starting to get irritated. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! Is there a chance that this film is no longer applied to this product? Am I chasing ghosts here? I've tried everything I can think of to remove it! Thanks in advance!

Edited by: iRobot ( )

Pro Tech Toolkit

The industry standard for electronics and computer repair technicians and businesses. All the tools needed to repair iPhones, iPads, smartphones, tablets, Mac laptops, PCs, and video game consoles. — 50+ available at 69.95 each.

iPhone 4 Revelation Kit (GSM/AT&T)

Transparent iPhone 4 rear panel mod lets you see your iPhone's internal components. And that's cool. Replace a boring, cracked, broken, or shattered iPhone 4 back glass with this nifty mod. Compatible with iPhone 4 GSM. — 50+ available at 24.95 each.