0

Meano
1

does not charge anymore..

I have tried to open my phone and when I disconnected the battery cable a something went wrong there and it does not charge anymore. It turns on if I connect it, but it does not charge, even if it looks like is charging.. How much would it cost to repair it?

Edited by: mayer ( )

have you damaged the phone in trying to open it? Have you checked the battery connector is intact etc? If you have damage please post a photo.

pollytintop,

I ve uploaded 2 photos.. is damaged :( but it still works very good, the problem is that is not charging anymore, even though it looks like is charging

Meano,

2

Nick

First,restore your phone by plugging it into iTunes and clicking restore, but let it do a backup first

If that is no help, replace the battery

iPhone 4 Battery Replacement

iPhone 4 5-Point Pentalobe Screws Replacement

iPhone 4 Replacement Battery

this is just in case, it may not be needed

iPhone 5-Point Pentalobe P2 Screwdriver

if not, phillips screwdriver is needed

Edited by: Nick ( )

iPhone 5-Point Pentalobe P2 Screwdriver

Compatible with the type 5IPR fasteners used on the iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5. Swivel top handle with precision tip driver. — 50+ available at 11.95 each.

iPhone 4 Replacement Battery

Replacement 1420 mAh battery for iPhone 4. Compatible with all iPhone 4 GSM and CDMA models (Not 4S). Does not require soldering. 3.7 Votls (V) / 5.25 Watt Hours (Whr). — 23 available at 19.95 each.