0

Aaron
73

Powers off when disconnected from power source

I have read as many articles as i can find but they are few and limited...

I replaced the screen and when i tried to turn the phone on nothing happened. I connected it to a power source and it turned on but was stuck in a boot loop. When it is disconnected from a power source it turns off. I have replaced the battery, and the charging port cable assembly, with no change. Cleaned all cables and terminals, checked for logic board damage and cracked or broken terminals. Nothing. I also cleaned all grounds with a soft brush till they shine. I am at a loss any one with any ideas?

1

Daniel Gray
97

Classic battery problem. Replace battery, worst case scenario is a power ic problem which requires ic replace,ent.

Pps could be fuse email me and I'll send a photo with location & fix or register to oztechmobiles and ask one of our techs in there

Daniel Gray,

Daniel Gray, excellent answer. Please put your email address in your profile and not the answers; could be thought of as spamming and solicitation for your own business.;-)