0

Dan
1

Why is half my screen white?

I slept on my ipod 4g the other night..woke up and half the screen was white..like i impressed it or something. I can still use the ipod..everything works, i just cant see the entire left side of the screen. I was wondering what i would need to do to fix this?

2

you could try a reset. If that does not work, I would think that you need a new display assembly. iPod Touch Gen 4 Display Assembly

iPod Touch Gen 4 Display Assembly

A brand-new replacement screen and digitizer, hand inspected by an iFixit tech. The LCD and front panel glass are fused together and must be replaced as a single part to fix a broken screen. Includes display assembly and adhesive strips necessary for inst — 17 available at 64.95 each.

0

Michael Runge
1

I REPLACED my screen with a new one because of cracked glass and when I turned it on, I got the half screen like you described. It's the left side too. I'm not sure what is wrong, but if you got the reset to work, tell me and I will try that...

0

Angela Mills
1

I bought one too but through Amazon and my left side is white while i can still see the logo. I probably got a cheap product, hadn't happened before

0

ariana
1

mine is the same but I cant see at all. I guess you have to replace the pixles