0

Ricardo
1

My blackberry 8830 blank out the screen

i have this blackberry 8830, it was working fine, but suddently the screen turn completely white, I turn it off and on back and didn't restore the screen. Now a have a BB that have a white screen that i can not anything.

most bb I've had with a white screen need a new LCD

pollytintop,

1

Not sure if you already tried to remove the battery to reset the BB. You also want to try to reload the OS by using your Blackberry Desktop software. now what I read earlier, while researching another question, was that there is the possibility of a shortening out of some pins. Check on here even so it is for a Curve, it still applies to your phone as well. Hope this helps and gets you started.

1

gonzalobonini
13

Hi, how are you? You must replace your LCD screen, before buying a new piece, look the backside on the broken LCD, there's a serial a number like: 007/111, 001/111. That's your LCD number, you must buy a new one that have that serial number. If you look around the site you'll find some guides that explain how you can replace the screen. I hope this helps you! Sorry about my English. Good luck.

1

alinachau
163

Agree with gonzalobonini, you'd better pay attention to the LCD serial numerber