0

ra1969mon
1

How to replace the ccd sensor

i need to replace the ccd sensor from my canon a80

(i have already the guide about removing the back cover)

many thanks

Edited by: rj713 and mayer ( )

3

ra1969monm you can download the complete Canon service Manual from here It will show you how to dismantle, repair and adjust your camera. There is also a good video right here on youtube Hope this helps, good luck.

thank you very much!

ra1969mon,

You are very welcome :-)

Hi Oldturkey, Just ordered the CCD for my A80 and was looking for a service manual to get a heads up on the disassembly procedures. That led me to finding your post.. I have registered with KeepandShare, but I need your permission in order to download the manual. If you could see your way clear to add me to the allowed list I would be much obliged. Also.. saw your post on wanting to find a replacement output transformer for a tube amp. I can definitely help you there, but will need more specifics on the unit.. brand/model number/output tube(s) type etc. Thanks!

Mike,

can I get your permission too? I have a non functioning A80 that I am trying to fix? bc_tbcvideo Thanx.

Brian Cain,