2

Epic Collision
25

Where do I obtain/purchase this item

Edited by: Epic Collision ( )

1

nocontext
13

I'm sure the guy knew that. He was curious, as I am, to know where you can buy the cable itself. I don't want to pay iFixit's huge markup for some tools I already have and a glorified paper clip (I mean, "Logic Board Removal Tool").

Update: the part number is 922-9560, available for $30-40 online. If you don't already have the tools, the kit might not be a bad idea.

Edited by: nocontext ( )

0

Yang Shirley Song

That cable can be found included in the Mac Mini Dual Hard Drive Kit.

Mac Mini Dual Drive Kit

Add a second hard drive to your 2011 or 2012 Mac Mini. Kit includes: SATA Hard Drive Cable, Mounting Grommets, Mounting Screws, Logic Board Removal Tool, 26 Bit Driver Kit, and ESD-Safe Spudger. Compatible with 2.3, 2.5, or 2.7 GHz 2011 Mac Minis (Model A — 50+ available at 29.95 each.

0

Jack
1

I just ordered a just the cable from Amazon.com for $28.00 and here is the link. It says 2010 but the part number is the same for the MAC Mini 2011.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VG5...