0

Robin Baker
1

How can I repair/replace the charging circuit on my hp pavilion ze4949

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

My laptop's LED indicator the lets me know that the battery's charging stopped working,and so did the battery. I've bought 2 additional batteries, neither of which will charge on my laptop; I bought another AC adaptor from HP, with no change either. Both new power sources work fine on a friend's similar laptop. I ran power management/diagnostic, and I get a battery icon with a red line through it, so it recognizes the battery, but says I should consider buying a new battery (Obviously that didn't help). After much research I've come to the conclusion that my laptop's charging circuit is shot, and I can't afford to replace either the motherboard or the laptop; Is there a way to repair or replace the charging circuit so that I'm not limited to computing only in places with available AC outlets ?

Edited by: iRobot ( )