0

Jack
1

callers can´t hear me, I can´t hear them after dropping my phone

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

I dropped my iphone 4 and now when it rings I cant hear the other person and they cant hear me. Ive tested the microphone and it recorded my voice fine, music plays fine through the speaker. It doesn´t change anything if I put the headphones in. I´ve taken the phone apart to look for loose connections and no problems found. Everything else works like normal as far as I can tell. Any ideas or more technical info would be much appreciated.

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

kostas petrou
1

try to squeeze the left down corner (where the mic is) to see if its working.Then try to do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZmSVt8bM...

Its a problem of 4.3.3. u can find it on apple forums

0

Conan Middleton
1

Same problem here, I found that if you pressed around the connection to the dock ribbon cable inside the phone to the left of the battery, it worked. I tightened the screw under the water damage detector, and it worked intermittently, then i placed a piece of card over the area to add pressure when the case is on, and now it is fine.