0

Jason Kurvink
1

How to fix error code 80710A06

How do I fix error code 80710A06?

Edited by: pollytintop ( )

1

joshua chan
13

you cant its a psn error

and what is a psn error? for anyone following these questions it's really helpful if you say what has caused this error..overheating/nand flash/gpu whatever, some people who come to this site are able to solder etc and want to try to fix the fault. give as much information as you can please..

pollytintop,

This is how it has developed. I tried to start up a game and it started frezzing on the menu so I turned off the system the proper way and it at first told me Itdidnt shut down corectly. Then I shut it down again then turnd off the switch in the back for about two minets then turned it back on and thats when that error showed up. Any sugestions?

Jason Kurvink,

1

Josh Garrison
13

a psn error is playstation network error and i just had the same thing happien to my ps3 is the playstaion network down or something?

so do we have to take our playstaions in to a shop and have them fixed?

Edited by: Josh Garrison ( )

1

MySelf
13

80710a06

While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can.

I take this on playstation page!!

See u guys,

My_self

1

lsgodwin69
13

THERE IS NO FIX TO THIS ERROR CODE, at least on this occasion anyway.

I sincerely hope none of you are doing anything silly like restoring or tinkering in the indepth menus thinking you can fix the problems. The issue is very simple; during a recent software update, Sony removed something most of us would never have noticed from the PS3 software. There is an infamous group of hackers called 'Anonymous' who protested these changes by hacking the PSN and effectively shutting us all out. They are holding Sony to ransom by demanding these changes are restored among other things, Sony are working to try and release the PSN from the hackers' grip but are so far having no luck hence why there has been no updates stating dates for the return of their network. All we're getting is the 'undergoing maintenance' message.

This isn't something I THINK is going on, this is fact and can be easily found by simply clocking 'anonymous, PS3' and you'll likely find the youtube releases by anonymous stating their reasons and demands.

Sorry folks but unless Sony do something HUGE, its going to ne a LONG time before we're back online playing games.