0

Aviana
1

I Charged My iPod And The Screen Is Still Black?

The Ipod Works On The Computer But When I Unplug it, The Screen Goes Black.It Got Wet Once. I Tried Holding Down The Menu With The Center button But Nothing Popped Up. When I Put It In The Computer It Works Perfectly.

Edited by: Aviana ( )

Aviana when you say that it works perfect on the computer, does the screen turn on? Or does it always stay dark? Your music plays etc. but you can not see anything on the screen? Shine a light on an angle to the display and see if you see the outline of the ipod menus.

Yes, The Screen Turns On And The Music Plays.I Didn't See Anything On The Ipod When I Put It To The Light. It Was Pitch Black.

Aviana,

1

Chris
193

Your information is a little vague. But with what you have provided me, I will try to solve your issue. First things first, did you get your iPod wet? Did it go swimming at all? Second, try hard resetting the iPod by pressing and holding the menu and center button for 10 seconds or until the screen turns on. Let me know if that worked or not.

It Got Wet Once. I Tried Holding Down The Menu With The Center button But Nothing Popped Up. When I Put It In The Computer It Works Perfectly.

Aviana,