0

Cristy
1

Shows Only The Apple Logo

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

Wenever i turn on my ipod all i see is the apple logo... i try to restart it by pressing and holdin the start nd middle button at the same time and all it does is shuts off quickly and automatically... wen i plug it bak in it shows me that the battery is charging BUT 2 minutes later it goes back to the apple logo nd doesnt do anything else

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , Cristy ( )

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

iCris
191

Try connecting it to your mac or mic pc and see if iTunes recognize it, it it does, restore it inmediatley. That's a sw issue, i had it with my 3g iPhone once, i had to restore it to factory settings. The only problem is that your gonna loose the music, photos and games you got installed on it. Pitifully there's not a software yet that allows you make a backup of all the data that is in your iPod. I hope someone desing one soon! Hope to be hlpfull!!! Greetings!!!