1

Jesiah
13

How to clean iPhone speakers?

I just recently dropped the bottom portion of my Iphone 4 into a bowl of duck sauce...yes duck sauce..-__-. I tried to thoroughly clean it with a q tip and a brush, like apple told me to, and now the speakers sounds nasty. They sound scratching and not as clear as they used to. Any ideas as to how to fix this? Are my speakers permanently damaged from the duck sauce? Or is it just interfering with the sound? Please help...

3

bushing

iFixit has a guide to removing the speaker enclosure -- follow that to remove the speaker enclosure and see if you can clean it any better once it's out of the case. If not ... well ... at least you know how to replace it. :)

0

Kali Camara
1

I just split duck sauce on my iPod and now my home button sticks what should I do?

0

con

If your going to the bother of opening it up just buy a replacement speaker they are only about £3 $5..

-1

billymadison
1

your a @##@*&% fool and your really *#$%^@^ easy to fool. i apologize for my language and gesture but please if no one was to tell you this you would continue life as a disaster. Duck sauce - anyone to come across this thread is now dumber once following your method of cleaning an iphone and may God have mercy on your soul.

-Billy Madison