3

Caleb Anserello
47

How to fix the left bumper

My left bumper feels kind of stuck in it and it won't register unless you hit it really hard. How can i fix this?

Edited by: Chris Cline ( )

4

BWest

Sounds like the bumper may be broken in the controller, but try to clean it out in case something got stuck in there causing issues with the contacts. Bumper Panel Installation. Worse comes to worse you may be able to pick up another broken controller on the cheap for spare parts.

1

ATOMICROBO
13

i think that your bumper isn't touching the micro button... just take thin cardboard or paper with double sided tape on half of it. put that on the analog stick inside cover. it worked for me. or get spare parts

1

Stacy
13

I had the same issue and I just put a small "mound" of glue on the micro switch. I let it dry and then put the controller back together.

All this did was make the micro switch a little longer so the bumper could reach it.

0

jordi
1

Look at the front of the control cabinet. In the part where it rests on bumper, there may be attrition. Also the micro-switch may be damaged

0

blaine
1

There is a gap under the top bumpers that let you take the remote apart. The problem is that when the remote gets thrown or droped that gap will get bigger, the cause is that there is nothing holding that together so when that happens the gap expands and doesnt let you click the top bumper. The button starts to get lose and its hard for you to use it, when the bumper doesnt work or barley works then it makes some gameplay very hard. The fix to this problem is to ether tighten up the screws in the remote or to find a way to sqeeze the gap back to the position that its supose to be in. You can also find somthing to put inside the gap so that your top bumper is set in the right place to hit in the right spot. You can use a piece of paperor a small piece of plastic.