0

mymalik
1

colour problem after changing glass only

Hi. i have samsung galaxy s. i followed similar procedures through youtube tutorials. I used hair drier, insead of heat gun. The digitizer works all good only the colours have changed. when i tried the *#0*# lcd test i figured that the GREEN colour does not show. is it possible to fix it somehow or i have overheated the digitizer.

1

con

You seem to have damaged the lcd when removing the digitizer

It is my first repair. So kindly explain while i was removing the glass from the digitizer, i wrecked the lcd? what could be the cause? reason for asking is next project will be an iphone 4 s :-)

mymalik,

I would advise you not to do a glass only repair in a iPhone as it is much much harder and pointless as the screens are cheap enough to buy.. Well applying that much heat and prying around the lcd is risky to damaging it

con,

Thanks for the advice... replaced the complete digitizer in the iphone. did not know that parts for iphone are so cheap compared to samsung

mymalik,

Glad to be of help

con,