0

krisfuqua
167

Unable to locate replacement retina display

I can't find any sites that sell the Retina displays for the iPad Mini second gen. Any suggestions?

0

Mary Kasa
1

You could ask around at local tech repair shops which might have access to spare parts?

They tend to not divulge their distributors.

krisfuqua,

0

Yurii
1

I am also looking for. But found only in China.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/157440...

If you find, let me know too.

0

edcjunkie
1

Add me to that list.

0

krisfuqua
167

Yeah I can get them from China pretty easy, but Chinese new year is in full swing and I need one state side, like 5 days ago lol.

0

edcjunkie
1

I'm working with a chinese vendor right now and their minimum order is 3 units. If anyone wants to split in for the other two, just let me know. I only need one.

0

Yurii
1

I also only need one.

0

theo270
1

I also need one. Do the non-retina ipad mini 1 lcds work if we can't source the retina?

0

Jamie Barclay
1

Check the position of the circuit strip on the back of your old retina LCD. Ive tried 2 different replacement retina screens and neither of them worked. The small ribbon cable on the back of the new lcd's that connect the circuit strip to the lcd runs vertical on my one but horizontal on the replacement retina screens. Not sure if this has something to do with them not working or not. Ive also tried one of the old style lcds and they don't work either. When I put in the old cracked screen it works fine. Any help finding a replacement would be much appreciated.