0

rafi harari
1

I need a screwdriver that open my my screw on the battery?

I have iPhone 4 and apple changed the screw on battery from Philips to something that I don't know how it's called and I can't open it , I try with the pentalobe screwdriver and its didn't went , any help please tnx

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , Andrew Optimus Goldberg ( )

0

Jackintosh11

This is the one you need. It's called a pentalobe screw. If that doesn't help, post a picture of the screw. The pentalobe driver is a little hard, so I would recommend the iPhone 4 liberation kit.

iPhone 5-Point Pentalobe P2 Screwdriver

iPhone 4/4S Liberation Kit

iPhone 5-Point Pentalobe P2 Screwdriver

Compatible with the type 5IPR fasteners used on the iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5. Swivel top handle with precision tip driver. — 50+ available at 11.95 each.

iPhone 4/4S Liberation Kit

All the parts and tools needed to replace the 5-point pentaobe screws on the bottom of your iPhone 4 or 4S with Phillips screws. This way, you won't need special tools if you have an iPhone repair emergency. Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 4S models. Inc — 50+ available at 9.95 each.

0

iwillfix

if you are talking about the 1 screw that holds down the batter connector, its a philips screw. maybe it got damaged during a previous repair