0

mudiwalove
11

Can you tell me what battery to buy

I want to replace the battery on my iPod MP000 Model MP103 product number PE436A. As long as I have it plugged in the wall works and as soon as I unplug it dead. I want to replace the battery but I'm not sure what battery to buy from ifixit.

Thank you

Edited by: mudiwalove ( ) , oldturkey03 ( )

We did it...it worked...I'm so happy and thankful for your site. Your instructions where perfect. I've already told all my coworkers about your website. Happy, Customer

mudiwalove,

Great job....! best of luck to you.

1

mudiwalove, your iPod is a PE436A HP iPod, Click Wheel, 40GB PC Verison, B/W Screen and it is a HP branded 4th gen iPod Classic. This is the battery for your iPod and follow this guide to change your battery. Hope this helps, good luck.

iPod 4G/Photo Replacement Battery

Replacement 900 mAh battery for iPod 4G/Photo. This replacement battery has 20% higher maximum capacity than the original battery. Includes free set of iPod opening tools. — Currently out of stock.

Thank you, I've ordered the replacement battery. Yes, I do appreciate your help

mudiwalove,