0

Errr
1

I can't open my 3gs.

I hit Reset all settings and it won't open. It only shows the apple logo then it will turn out to be a skull? Please help me fix it.

Edited by: David Hodson ( )

is your phone fully charged? try putting it on the wall charger. It may be bootlooping because there isn't enough power to fully boot. DFU will wipe your phone to factory settings, I think your phone is jailbroken so DFU may give an itunes error but this can be sorted later.

pollytintop,

1

Brad

Enter DFU Mode and Restore with iTunes. Open iTunes on your computer, connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Hold both home and power buttons for exactly 10 seconds, release power button, keep holding home button for about 20 more seconds until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode, if the iPhone screen is blank, black this is DFU Mode. This can be difficult to get sometimes, keep trying. Then click Restore button of iTunes.