0

Paulo
1

How change the oled and touch screen of my ps vita?

hello ... a month ago I bought my ps vita, but yesterday in a careless and broke the take oled screen internally and also the touch screen on the surface ... could please tell me how to change both screens? Thanks and sorry for my bad English

1

Paulo, check the teardown on here. Step 21 and 22 will give you an idea of what you are up against. Here is a decent video that will show you as well. Replacing only the OLED screen is pretty much impossible since the screen and the digitizer are fused. The only way to properly repair your Vita is by replacing the whole front piece. Not to may places carry the part. Check on here and you may try to find some more based on your geographical location. Hope this helps, good luck.

thank you very much for the reply, but if I buy two separate pieces as I get them together?

Paulo,

Paulo, they are fused together by the factory. I am sure that you can buy separate pieces, but no way to fuse (glue) them together.

ok, you have no idea where to find the pieces together? because ebay only sell separate

Paulo,

Forgive me if I'm impatient, I'm so desperate

Paulo,

Did you contact the seller in my first link? They are available, but most vendors sell wholesale only with a minimum quantity.

0

Brian Moker
1

I think this is what you are looking for. This is the whole front piece, but it is more expensive than just sending it to Sony to have them do the repair...

Full Front Piece