0

speedwell1966
1

Bluetooth Not Turning on

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

My bluetooth was working fine until I replaced my home button. I carefully followed the guide cleaning parts as I reassembled the phone. After I turned it back on, I found that when clicking on bluetooth in settings it opens and has the spinning loading wheel and never actually let's me choose to turn it on(or off). The first thing I did was a fresh restore as new through iTunes, although that hasn't solved the issue. So, i figured it must be a hardware issue, I opened it back up and replaced the wifi antenna, again cleaning parts as I put them back in, being sure everything was connected properly. Just got it back together and it still does the same thing, doesn't let me choose to turn it on or off. My Verizon iPhone 4 is on iOS 6.0.1 . What else can I do!?

Edited by: iRobot ( )