thomas Riley, that should be part of your menu.
Erasing a single image / Erasing all images
1. Press the 7 button.The last image appears on the screen.
2. Select the image you want to erase with the < / > buttons.
3. Press the MENU button.
4. Select [Delete] with the up /down buttons, and press the SET button.
5. Select [Single] or [All] with the < / > buttons, and press the SET button.
[Single]: Erases the selected image or the last image.
[All]: Erases all of the images except for the protected images.
6. Select [Execute] with the < /> buttons, and press the SET button.
To not erase, select [Cancel], and press the SET button.
7. To exit from the menu, press the MENU button.
The manual is available right here
Hope this helps, good luck.