0

Brian

Display and Glass Repair Cost

I have been looking for new displays and glass front for this tablet,

while I find the guide on repair fairly strait forward, I am having trouble finding cost effective replacement displays and the screen cover. ( Glass and new LCD assembly) .

The cost of these tablets new has dropped making a $140 approx cost for new LCD assembly and glass not possible.

If anyone has suggestions it would be appreciated.

Edited by: Brian ( )

ASUS stands for Asinine Sleezballs with Useless Stuff! Spring a few bucks more for a product that will work longer than a couple of months. They are so confident that their product sucks which is why there are no additional warranty options. iPad mini a about $100 more, but you have access to trouble-shooters that can actually guide you through effective steps. They also have additional warranty options that covers their product should something go wrong. The savings that ASUS pretends to provide is not savings when they charge you more to fix their crap than the initial value. Specific example: to replace the screen on Nexus 7 they charge $205. The unit purchased brand new is $250. Really! They are counting on their crap to malfunction so that they can rip off unsuspecting consumers. Fooled me once... NEVER AGAIN!!

Consumer Janice,

0

Scott
103

Look on amazon they will probably run you about 50-60 $$$

i looked on amazon, and many other places however i couldnt find anything below approx. $140.... ty for the suggestion...... it seems repairing one isnt cost effective. at least as of this writing.

Brian,

0

Laura Hunter
1