0

Thomas
1

iPhone 4 Disabled but cant connect to iTunes to fix it

i just got an iphone 4. i set it up with a passcode so no one would go through it, my friend got it disabled to where i have to connect it to itunes to undisable it, i didnt have a chance to connect it to my itunes before he did that. now when i try to connect it to itunes, it says that i have to take the passcode off of it when i obiously cant, how do i fix this?

2

Thomas, try this Go into DFU Mode and restore. DFU Mode Connect your iPhone to your computer Turn your iPhone Off Press and hold the power button for 3 Seconds While continuing to hold the Power button, press the home button as well for 10 seconds Keep holding down the home button, release the power button for another 10 seconds iTunes should now detect the iPhone in recovery mode, press OK, and restore your iPhone. Now you can release the buttons. If you have not reached this point, then you have not entered DFU Mode.

0

tika
1

even in DFU mode I still cant connect to iTunes keep getting error 9006 please help

tika, try this from Apple: There may be third-party software that modifies your default packet size in Windows by inserting a TcpWindowSize entry into your registry. Your default packet size being set incorrectly can cause these errors. Contact the manufacturer of the software that installed the packet size modification for assistance or follow this article by Microsoft: How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). Verify that access to ports 80 and 443 are allowed on your network. Verify that communication to albert.apple.com or photos.apple.com is not blocked by a firewall, or other Internet security setting. Discard the .ipsw file, open iTunes and attempt to download the update again. See the steps under Advanced Steps > Rename, move, or delete the iOS software file (.ipsw) below for file locations. Restore your device while connected to a different network. Restore using a different computer."

0

Taylor King
1

oldturkey03 my Iphone did that to and my aunt did this thing and it worked it is a video

try this

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=when...

0

Angie
1

I tried this and its not working

0

con

Angie YouTube how to put iPhone in dfu mode and this will show you