0

Ed Mourbey
1

keeps turning itself off and on? help!

av had my phone almost a year and it just started turning itself off and on for no reason? av had it on charge and it still does it, any ideas on what it might be or a way to fix it??????????

0

Ed Mourbey, the very first thing I would do , is to change the battery. It is most likely at the end of its lifecycle. Replace it and reevaluate. Also, clean the $$&# connector of any debris, check for broken, bend or corroded pins. You might even try a new cable. I am certain that a new battery will resolve this issue. Here is the guide and the battery is available right here. Hope this helps, good luck.

iPhone 3GS Replacement Battery

Replacement 1219 mAh battery for iPhone 3GS. Compatible with all iPhone 3GS models. Does not require soldering. — 48 available at 19.95 each.

0

jamespribil
43

I would agree with oldturkey but also try resetting/factory restoring the phone in itunes. Could save you time & money

0

marlmans2
31

Try to restore in iTunes with the latest IOS.