0

heidi
1

suddenly it stoped working

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

I treid all these things and it still doesnt work. I took it apart becuase the left trigger wasnt working from playing call of duty to much. I had been blowing into it while playing for it to work for about a year now and suddenly it stoped working so i took it apart and found the small button on the triger so I assumed it was that and am now going to order that peice. I had put it back together once and it worked just fine and then I took it apart again for one of my freinds to check it out and now when I just put it back together after about 2 weeks of being in a ziploc gallon bag it wont turn on and it gives me the flashing charging light. anyone have any answers?

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , oldturkey03 ( )

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

hitpatel2
307

One of the connections is loose. Check all the ribbons and connectors, make sure the are seated right on the board.