Photosmart C310; printer head cleaning
Steps for cleaning the printer head.
In this case, it's possible that the printing head has some ink stuck to it and it is necessary to clean it.
1. Turn on the printer and open the front cover.
2. Remove the ink cartridges.
3. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cable from the back of it.
4. Move the printing head. Lift the lock handle.
Image: Lift the lock handle
Arrow: Remove the printing head
Clean the sides of the printer head
6. Additionally, with a small amount of clean warm water in a container, put the printer head in it for 5 minutes.
7. Remove the printer head from the water container and dry with an absorbent paper towel. Allow a minimum of 15 minutes more on the absorbent paper towel for drying.
8. Re-install the printer head and cartridges.
9. This should clean your printing head.
Special thanks to these translators:
WhoDat? is helping us fix the world! Want to contribute?
Start translating ›