Hi Elias, please find here the link/picture to my similar problem/design: https://i.imgur.com/Ea5R6Pp.jpg
One switch came out nice and easy (the left one) but the right one refused to surrender and had to force: it came out together with the metal layer.
Fortunately, both ends (connectors) were relative easy to see:
- the 1 pin it’s a long line of copper (I managed to solder a thin metal wire) and solder the wire to the switch pin
- the 2 pin was completely under the green paint. I used a small and sharp cutter to remove the paint and put a 2mm solder drop to connect the other switch pin
Now the mouse is working great!
I user the E-Switch indicated ahead and it fitted perfectly (although the micro switch was just a little smaller than the ones in the mouse).
Hope it will help!
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.