- The USB-C port is modular and can be independently replaced.
- The lack of a physical home button eliminates a common failure point and may simplify repairs.
- The battery is secured with both easier-to-remove stretch-release tabs and conventional, non-removable adhesive.
- The LCD and front panel glass are fused together—simplifying the opening procedure, but increasing the cost of repair.
- Gobs of adhesive hold most everything in place, making all repairs more difficult.
(10 is easiest to repair)