Tools Featured in this Teardown
- There are no proprietary screws.
- The OnePlus 5’s display is held on by easy to dispatch reusable plastic clips.
- Most components such as the cameras and USBC/headphone jack flex cable are modular and easy to access.
- The battery has a pull tab making removal easy, but the motherboard must be removed to access it.
- The display and glass are fused and the home button is integrated into the display assembly making repair of all three of these parts more complicated and expensive.
(10 is easiest to repair)
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.