Damaged or broken logic board?
- Replace it with a 16, 32, or 64 GB option for your iPhone 5s.
- iPhone 5s logic boards are "locked" to a particular cell service provider. If you wish to stay with your phone's original service provider you must replace the logic board with one locked to the same provider.
- Please note that the home button Touch ID function will not work after replacing your logic board.
- If you want to use the touch ID function on your iPhone 5s again, you can look to the logic board with paired home button.
- All iPhone 5s Models (Not iPhone SE, 5 or 5c)