EXPERIENCE the NEXT GENERATION of INDUCTION HEAT SOLDERING!
The FX-100 soldering system brings induction heat soldering technology to an even higher performance level. This small, compact station includes microprocessor control that boost the recovery performance of the soldering iron tip, and an Advanced System Design optimizes performance by reducing the loss of power in the system while maintaining the lowest EMI levels to meet applicable standards, especially for work with sensitive devices.
The system is simple to operate — just plug it in and turn it on. No calibration required.
• User selectable Power Activity Display providing constant dynamic feedback to the operator about the thermal load on the soldering iron tip
• T31 Series Tip Cartridges provide HAKKO’s renowned tip life with greater power at each of the two temperature selections
• Password Lockout prevents unauthorized system setup changes
• Tip Sleep function reduces tip temperature to preserve tip life and reduce oxidation when the iron is not in use
• Large Backlit Display provides a clear and simple interface with the operator
• User Programmable Profiles for tip and solder selection
• Activity Monitor provide cumulative data on tip heater loads and tip running time to aid in process control and managing operating costs
• Auto-Power Off safety feature
• Compact design minimizes the workbench footprint
• Slender, lightweight, and ergonomically designed handpiece with burn resistant cord allowing for excellent operator dexterity
• Meets or exceeds requirements under IPC J-STD-001, ANSDI ESD S20.20 and older MIL-STDs.
Made in Japan
Available for shipment only to the USA due to voltage requirements.