Small, but mighty soldering station!
The Ersa i-Con Pico soldering station is ideal for users looking for an affordable but professional soldering station. Its small footprint (145 x 80 mm) saves precious workbench space. The ultralight and ergonomic iTool iron is connected to the control station via flexible silicone cable. With its wide range of series 102 soldering tips it can be adapted to multiple uses.
Soldering station for beginners and professionals
Both beginners and advanced users will get their money’s worth with the Ersa i-Con Pico. You can choose the infinitely variable temperature setting—from 150 to 450 °C—or three fixed temperature settings. Fast heat-up and reheat are guaranteed by three assignable energy levels, and the smart standby function automatically lowers the temperature when not in use. You can even program custom settings using the free software and a micro SD card.
- Digital display
- Max. output: 80 W
- Max. soldering tip temperature: 450 °C
- Temperature range: 150-450 °C
- Heating time: ~9 seconds
- Soldering tip diameter: 1.6 mm
- Control station i-Con Pico with digital display
- Soldering iron i-Tool Pico
- Ersadur permanent soldering tip 1.6 mm
- Stand with metal wool drying sponge