Please note: the 1st and 2nd Generation motherboards look very similar but the LCD connectors are different.
- Be certain of which flavor connector you have before ordering. The only way to know which connector you need is to dismantle your Kindle Fire 7" and compare the connector with the photos.
- A motherboard with a male connector will only fit an LCD with a female connector and vice versa.
- Find the 1st Gen motherboard here.
- This is a used, OEM part.
- Kindle Fire 2012 (2nd Gen)
8 GB / Female LCD Connector / Used, fully tested
Lifetime Warranty - This iFixit product is guaranteed to function as long as you have it.