This MacBook Pro 15" Retina (Mid 2012-Early 2013) replacement battery fix kit includes all the parts, tools, and adhesive you need to bring your dead laptop back to life!
- 100% factory tested.
- Tested and guaranteed to have no cycles on the cell and to have a capacity greater than 8300 mAh.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your laptop's lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with Mid 2012 to Early 2013 MacBook Pro 15" Retina . Factory-installed MacBook Pro batteries are rated to last 1,000 cycles. If your laptop won't turn on, turns off suddenly, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it. Our aftermarket replacement batteries lead the industry in quality and reliability, so you know you're getting the best money can buy.
- New Replacement Battery compatible with a MacBook Pro 15" Retina (Mid 2012/Early 2013) laptop
- Installation Adhesive
- iFixit Adhesive Remover
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves (2)
- Berkshire PRO Wipe 880
- iFixit Opening Tool
- iFixit Opening Picks (Set of 6)
- Plastic Cards
- Angled Tweezers
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Pentalobe P5
- Torx T5
- Torx Security TR6
- MacBook Pro 15" Retina A1398 Mid 2012 to Early 2013