Your Mac mini supports two hard drives—get the cable and hardware you need to make the upgrade. No need to pay the Apple premium for an expensive Mac mini server when you can do it yourself and save.
Part Assembly Includes
- SATA Hard Drive Cable - connect your new drive to the logic board
- Mounting Grommets - soft rubber grommets protect and dampen vibrations from your new hard drive
- Mounting Screws - four set screws to safely secure your new drive
- Logic Board Removal Tool - specialized for the Mini's unique logic board
- Mac mini A1347 EMC 2442 Mid 2011
- Mac mini A1347 EMC 2570 Late 2012