Xbox One Wireless Controller 1537
Xbox One Controller (1537) Motherboard
Replace a damaged or malfunctioning motherboard in a 1573 model Xbox One Controller.
Xbox One Controller Joystick Cover
Replace a broken or worn out joystick cover for your Xbox One Controller with this part. This part is the plastic cover knob that fits over the joystick mechanism. This i...
Xbox One Controller (1537) Midframe Assembly
Replace a broken or damaged controller midframe and joystick control board for the model 1537 Xbox One controller with this part. This assembly includes the right and lef...
Xbox One Controller Charging Cable & Adapter
Rechargeable battery pack and USB charging cable for Xbox One controller
Xbox One Controller (1537) Rear Panel
Replace your damaged rear panel.
Xbox One Controller Action Button Gasket
Rubber gasket that fits behind the external action button covers
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Action Button Covers
Set of four lettered and color coded external button covers
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Right Handle Cover
Plastic right side panel of the hand held controller for the Xbox One.
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Left Handle Cover
Plastic left side panel of the hand held controller for the Xbox One.
Xbox One Controller (1537) Headphone Jack Adapter
Replace a damaged or missing headphone adapter on an Xbox One Controller. This small accessory plugs into the XBOX One Controller to allow headphone input and sound contr...
The Xbox One Wireless Controller 1537 (7MN-00001), was released in 2013 and was bundled with the original Xbox One gaming console, but was also sold separately. This controller shares some resemblance to its predecessor, the Xbox 360 controller, but changes have been made:
- The Start and Back buttons found on the 360 controller have been replaced with the Menu and View buttons, respectively.
- The triggers on the Xbox One controller have been mounted with individual rumble motors to enhance the gaming experience.
- The thumb sticks feature a coarse texture on the edges to allow the gamers’ fingers to grip the thumb sticks better.
- The Xbox button now glows white when the controller is switched on.
- The standard color of the controller is all black however some limited edition colors have been released.
- The X, Y, B, and A buttons are the only colored parts of the controller.
- The controller also features a micro-USB cable at the top of the controller to enable charging while plugged into the console and connecting for use with computers.
The controller can alternatively be identified by a label inside the battery panel on the back that reads "Wireless Controller for Xbox One".