The optical drive daughter board and motherboard must be replaced together. An optical drive daughter board that is not paired with the motherboard will not recognize game disks.
- This part includes the bare motherboard with attached ports and the paired optical drive daughter board for either BDP-010/BDP-015 or BDP-020/BDP-025 optical drives.
- Check you optical drive model before ordering.
- Heat sinks are not included. It is essential to apply a new layer of thermal paste before reinstalling the heat sinks.
- A software update may need to be reinstalled after replacing the motherboard in your PS4. The software update can be downloaded for free online from Sony.
- You will find the later model SAB-001 motherboard here.
- PlayStation 4 (CUH-10XXA) Consoles