Troubleshooting Sony P SGPT211US/S 5.5-Inch Tablet
This page serves to provide trouble shooting information on the Sony P SGPT211US/S 5.5-Inch Tablet
The Troubleshooting Page: Sony P SGPT211US/S 5.5-Inch Tablet
1) Problem- Tablet will not turn on
• Execute a soft reset by holding the volume up button and the power button for three seconds.
• Make sure the tablet is fully charged.
• Reboot the device.
2) Problem- Wi-Fi connection failure
• Refresh your connection by turning off both the tablet and the router.
• Reset the network connection by going to Wi-Fi settings and proceed to select “forget network.”
• Alter the channel of the Wi-Fi router.
3) Problem- Device freezing and hesitating
• Ensure that the tablet is not being over-exerted by an unwarranted amount of RAM. Close any unnecessary applications.
• Perform a factory reset.
• Turn the screens off and on to eliminate lag.
• Return tablet and ask for a replacement device.
4) Problem- Touch-screen issues
• Perform a soft reset.
• When in use disconnect the tablet from its charger.
• Complete a factory reset.
• Keep tablet software up to date.
5) Problem- Screen bending: Factors such as time and heat can warp the device’s curved framework.
Possible Solution: Contact Sony, if the device is under warranty the tablet will be replaced.